2 Feb 2014

Summer to Winter + A Very Special February Treat for You

Summer to Winter



Donna Karan pink coat
$570 - theoutnet.com



Yves Saint Laurent flap handbag
matchesfashion.com





Ippolita hinged bracelet
neimanmarcus.com


Round frame sunglasses
pixiemarket.com


Boohoo chain belt
boohoo.com


Christian Dior couture perfume
sephora.com




First of all, welcome to my very own personal fashion/lifestyle blog! This is where I'll be posting my favourite pieces, fashion sets, outfit ideas and other precious findings. 

I really hope that you're enjoying my sets so far and you can be sure that I'll keep posting more contect on a regular basis. Though, if you're not someone who likes to wait - that's perfectly fine! You can have a sneak peek at my other fashion sets on Polyvore website here: missmoni.polyvore.com and make sure you leave a comment telling me what you think about my outfit ideas!

As you can probably tell, today I was in a very good mood - the sun was shining here in the UK all morning (!) and I just couldn't resist the temptation to create a bright and colourful winter set with a summer-style-inspired outfit. If you can see something that you REALLY REALLY covet in this set and would like to get that piece of summer for yourself - just keep reading!

I have a little TREAT for you! February is a very special month, because it's the ideal time to renew your wardrobe and get ready for spring and sunshine that comes with it. And here, ladies and gentlemen, is my LITTLE SOMETHING for you. 

Here you are THREE very special discount codes to use at ROMWE.com this month up until February 28th:

For a discount of 10% off all orders use this code: Feb10%off
For a discount of 15% off when you spend $50 or more use this code: Feb15%off
For a discount of 20% off when you spend $100+ orders use this code: Feb20%off

So, go ahead, enjoy your treat at ROMWE! And check out my posts for more exclusive deals and outfit inspiration.

Kisses, /M




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post dear!!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete